- Flexible: Flexible Build Plate
- Fast: 30% Faster Than 3D40
- Ultra High Quality: 50 Micron Print Resolution
- Reliable: Best-in-Class Extruder
- Easy-to-Use: Web-Based Design and Printing Software
- Quiet and Safe: Fully Enclosed Workspace
- Supported: Learning Community, One-Year Warranty
EASY TO USE
Start printing within minutes
Tested to run for hundreds of hours with clog-resistant extruder
1-year warranty with lifetime Dremel customer support
Removable flexible build plate makes print removal quick and easy. No tools required with magnet and latches that hold build plate in place. Ergonomic handles provide comfort for build plate removal and flexing.
New "draft mode" print profile in the slicing software prints parts up to 30% faster than the Dremel 3D40-01, perfect for classroom and at-home efficiency.
New "ultra high quality" print profile slicing software prints parts at 50 micron layer height, perfect for parts with intricate features and fine details.
Wifi-enabled and Dremel Print Cloud enabled for easy remote printing and monitoring.
Automatic 9 point calibration before every print helps parts stick to the build plate and resist clogs.
Guided 2-point semi automated leveling allows for effortless, accurate calibrations and easy set up. The touch screen shows you in real time how to precisely level the plate with just the turn of a knob.
3D40 FLEX is UL-Certified, providing users peace of mind to focus on creativity.
New web console with proxy and static IP settings allows you to easily set up print farms from your computer.
- Dremel DigiLab 3D40 FLEX
- Flexible Build Plate Package
- Spare Flexible Build Sheet (1)
- PLA Filament Spool (1)
- USB Flash Drive with sample prints and slicing software
- Extruder: Single extrusion
- Extruder Temperature: Up to 230° C (397° F)
- Operating Interface: 3.5" full color IPS touch screen
- Maximum Build Volume: 10" x 6" x 6.7" (255mm x 155mm x 170mm)
- Layer Thickness: 50 microns (0.05mm)
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- External Storage: USB Flash Drive
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight (without spool): 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Dimensions: 20.25" x 16" x 15.9" (515 mm x 406 mm x 394 mm)
- Dremel DigiLab 3D Slicer - Based on Cura (Desktop): Included
- Dremel Print Cloud - Based on 3DPrinterOS (Web-Based): Included
- Simplify3D Software - Compatible: Sold Separately
- CAD File Types: STL, OBJ
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Requirements: Windows 7 SP1, 8.1
- Mac OS X Requirements: v10.9+
- 3D40 Input Rating: 100-240V, 47-60 Hz, 0.8A-1.8A
- Room Temperature: 16-29° C (60-85° F)
- Level Workspace
- Dry Workspace Environment
- One year warranty