The Hatch™ Project Kit – Skyline Wood Painting Pallet Kit has all of the inspiration, instruction, and materials you will need to make a painted skyline pallet project from start to finish. You’ve seen the skyline motif online and in home decor magazines and now you can make this project for yourself or to give as a unique and personal gift. We’ve already shopped for the supplies, planned the project and added a touch of inspiration so you quickly get to the fun of learning new skills and expressing your creative side.
Choose from over 100 skylines. See more and download additional skyline templates at Dremel.com/hatch-skyline. No prior experience required.
Just add creativity.
Each Hatch project kit has everything you need to start crafting, with no additional tools, extra materials, or prior experience required.
Art that inspires us.
We’re inspired by all that makers do, as we watch beginner crafters grow in their creativity and master makers create masterpieces.
Create and share your finished Hatch project in the Dremel Maker Gallery to inspire others to do the same.
- Kits let you personalize the project to make it your own.
- Learn new skills and advance your knowledge of making.
- Save time and money. Everything you need is included in one box.
- Perfect for those who want to be creative but don't know where to start.
- Over 100 skylines to choose from at dremel.com/hatch-skyline.
- Wood Canvas (12”x12”), Acrylic Paint, five colors (white, black, blue, red, and yellow), 1/2 In. Flat Brush, 1/4 In. Flat Brush, Liner Brush, Foam Brush, Stencil Brush, Fine Tip Black Marker, Pencil, Eraser, Alphabet Stencil, Transfer Paper, Chicago and NYC Skyline Stencil, Sandpaper, Test Wood, Paint Palette, Manual and Quick Guide, Hanging Materials
- Width: 13.375” (339.7mm)
- Length: 12.25” (311.2mm)
- Height: 2.25” (57.2mm)
- Weight: 3.508 lb (1591.1g)