Limited time offer: Get a FREE accessory when you shop the Stylo+ with us!
The Dremel Stylo+ offers the precision you expect from a Dremel rotary tool, packaged into a sleek, lightweight design. You will enjoy an endless range of creative applications with this versatile craft tool. The tool’s variable speed ranges from 5,000 to 22,000 RPM, providing optimal speed control for applications such as glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, wood engraving and more. The Dremel Stylo+ comes with a two-year warranty.
WOOD: Carve, etch, and sand into a variety of soft and hard woods.
GLASS: Etch and polish glass for fine detail and finishing touches.
LEATHER: Etch detail into your leather craft.
STONE/METAL: Etch, polish and sand stone and precious metals.
Allows for maximum control in precision applications.
Slim & Lightweight
Designed for extended use of the tool during craft applications.
Recessed Collet Lock
Engage collet lock to change accessories.
Variable Speed Dial
Optimal speed control from 5,000-22,000 RPM for all craft applications.
- Best for craft projects like glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, wood etching and more
- Slim size allows you to get closer to your work piece and provides maximum control in precision etching, engraving, polishing and sanding applications
- Comfortable grip, narrow profile and sleek, lightweight design allow for extended work sessions
- Variable speed from 5,000 – 22,000 RPM for optimal speed control in a variety of different light-duty hobby and craft projects
- Quiet, compact motor perfect for home use
- Stylo+ Versatile Craft Tool
- 15 Accessories (Carving/Engraving, Cleaning/Polishing, Sanding)
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Width: 2.25”
- Length: 5.13”
- Height: 5.13”
- Weight: 0.45 lbs